House of the Week
- Address: 3 Riverside Outlook, Northam
- Price: $319,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Agent: Hollett & Lawrance First National Real Estate
- Call: Steve Hill 0407 778 462 or Lara Turnbull 0437 225 793
- Inspect: By appointment
You must be thinking surely at this price of $319,000 the agent has made a mistake… but this is not a typo.
This is easily one of Northam’s hottest properties to hit the market - starting off 2018 with a bang.
Lets see what this property has to offer:
- A cul-de-sac location with the Avon River on your back doorstep.
- A 2013 brick veneer home.
- Four-bedrooms and two-bathrooms.
- A master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
- An open-plan kitchen, living and dining area.
- Kitchen with an extra wide 900mm oven, a five burner cook top, 900mm range hood, a pantry, lots of cupboard space, stone bench tops and a dishwasher.
- Solar panels and an electric booster.
- A double garage that has been built higher than normal to accommodate four wheel drives with roof racks and has a remote control door.
- A laundry suitable for a large family.
- An outdoor entertaining area perfect for sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the tranquility.
- Fully fenced, reticulated gardens.
The hardest choice you will have is whether you will live in it yourself or make it an investment property.
It has had a steady income of $395 and higher for consecutive years.
This property is tenanted and we require a couple days notice for an inspection.
Don’t “um” and “ah” about this one for too long, this property will be sold.
Call Steve Hill on 0407 778 462 or Lara Turnbull on 0437 225 793.